A remastered classic from the optimal traction brand; the DarkHorse is not a one trick pony. Made for the angler that can’t compromise weight and durability
Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the
superlative fit and function.
Weight: 3.8 LBS per pair with felt soles.
Korkers extensive use of the Boa lacing system helps set Korkers apart from other traditional lace-up wading boots on the market. The Boa Lacing System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional laces, buckles, ratchets, velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear.
- Glove Like Fit. Boa provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Micro-adjustability. Boa reels offer infinite degrees of fine tuning both in and out of the water.
- On-the-Fly. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial.
- Lightweight. Boa closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Fast. Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time when seconds count.
- Secure. Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. This powerful yet flexible closure allows the ideal amount of flexibility without compromise that will sacrifice performance.
- No Stretch. Boa delivers a consistent fit, even when wet. Boa laces will not stretch or loosen over time.
- Easy to Clean. In gritty environments, when muck and grime may collect in lace guides and beneath Boa components, a simple faucet or hose cleaning will help extend the life of your system and ensure it's ready for next time.
OmniTrax Sole System
This innovative technology was created with 3 simple design criteria in mind: ease of use, reliability, and durability. Hundreds of hours of field testing have resulted in a design that is absolutely reliable. All Omnitrax soles are constructed of the highest quality materials, and are fully covered by our Warranty.
As the only wading boot manufacturer to offer interchangeable soles, Korkers provides an exclusive solution to help protect waters from the spread of invasive species while enhancing angler safety and performance. Through its unique OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System, Korkers empowers anglers to fish responsibly with a range of specific outsoles - from traditional felt to sticky rubber - that meet the demands of the environment