The Fishpond Summit Sling 2.0 Pack adaptation of a fishing sling stores your essentials in three large main compartments in a manner that allows for quick access to the tools you need most. The Summit Sling Pack 2.0 advances its most popular sling pack with this simple, easy, and elegant system. Carry all of your necessary gear in the pack and attach the tools you need most to the working bench on the front strap. The Summit Sling 2.0 boasts seven interior and exterior pockets, including a large main compartment, a secondary cabin for fly boxes, and Fishpond's signature drop-down molded fly box on the front.
The drop-down box is complete with a removable Tacky fly storage panel which attaches easily to the outside of the drop-down pocket via velcro attachments. You'll find well-organized attachment points throughout the sling for placing tools as well as a holder for a full-size Nalgene water bottle. Fishpond doesn't forget your landing net and makes sure to include an integrated net slot on the back panel. The Fishpond Summit Sling 2.0 delivers all the features you expect from a technical sling, and more!
- 7 interior and exterior pockets pockets
- Includes patented and signature molded drop down fly bench with outside velcro for fly patch attachment
- Coated YKK water resistant zippers
- Four way lash tabs for use with Lariat gear straps and rod tubes
- Hypalon tool attachment points
- Integrated net sleeve on back panel
- Exterior water bottle holder with locking cord
- Shoulder pad work station with velcro and Hypalon attachment points
- 13 x 8.5 x 9 in.
- 2 lbs.