THE HARDCORE LUMBAR PACK WEARER WANTED A NET WITH A LITTLE MORE LENGTH IN THE HANDLE.
Nomad Nets are constructed with carbon fiber/fiberglass composite material. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad Nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. All Nomad Nets come standard with a rubber bag.
Our Nomad Hand Net suited the vest-types, and the Guide Net got the pros' attention. The hardcore lumbar pack wearer, however, wanted a net with a little more length in the handle so they could stuff it between their pack and their back. The Mid-Length Nomad is it.
- 37” Length
- Weight with rubber bag: 453g or 1lb
- 13”W x 18”L Head
- Bag depth of 12"
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass composite
- Waterproof/weatherproof & buoyant
- Clear rubber net bag (Riverbed Camo colorway comes with black rubber net)
- Matte finish for a strong grip