The Fishpond Thunderhead Chest Pack stores the gear you need the most in front of you and makes room on the harness in the back for your net. This utilitarian fishing chest pack is built to protect your gear from the elements. Waterproof and robust, the Thunderhead Chest Pack features 900D TPU-coated NewStream fabric formed from post-consumer recycled material. The Fishpond places a water-resistant stretch front pocket for split shot, float indicators, and similar items as well as Hypalon tabs set throughout the exterior to hold accessories like hemostats, floatant, forceps, and a tippet bar. The waterproof TRU Zip system locks out water. (If the teeth in the zipper ever become disengaged, cycle the slider back and forth to realign the teeth and close automatically).
The holster mentioned above secures your long or short-handled net perfectly. For a day on the water, the chest pack integrates into Fishpond backpacks as well as can be lashed to boats if you need dry storage space. You can even remove the straps and slide the fishing chest pack onto a belt or other Fishpond storage gear. The pack is quite the modular system wherever you have a need. Yet, while it's a handy accessory piece for other fishing wearables, the Fishpond Thunderhead Chest Pack delivers as a waterproof standalone piece in its own right.
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- Fully waterproof, TRU Zip zipper closure on main department
- Front stretch pocket with zipper
- Lightweight foam back panel with net slot
- Interior organization with zippered pocket
- Exterior Hypalon tabs for tool and accessories attachment
- Double reinforced shoulder straps
- Modular buckles detach from back harness and can attach to compatible Fishpond backpacks
- Multiple webbing adjustments for getting perfect fit
- Can be worn or strapped down to a frame with webbing pass through on back
- Pack measurements: 9 x 7 x 3.75 in.
- Back harness measurements: 11 x 9 in.
- 5L (305 cu. in.)
- 1.05 lbs.